java question answer
1. who is the inventor of java ?
=>> james gosling
2. What is wora?
=>> Write once run any where.
3. what is platform independent in java?
=>> he same program works on anyplatform (operating system) without needing any modification.
In the case of Javathe application runs in a Java Virtual Machine which itself isn’t platform independent.
4. Which company’s product was java initially?
=>> Sun Microsystems
5. Which company’s product is java currently?
6. when first version of java officially released?
=>> JDK 1.0. The first version was released on January 23, 1996 and called Oak.
The first stable version, JDK 1.0.2, is called Java 1.0
7. what is mean by platform?
=>> platform means operating system and microprocessor.
8. what is the class file?
=>> class file containing the java byte code
9. what is Jdk?
=>> Java development toolkit
10. what is Jre ?
=> Java run time environment
11. What is the name of java initially?
=>> JAva intially known as oak.
12. Does java support operator loading?
=>> Java does not supports op overloading.
13. is java support operator overloading?
=>> No java does not support operator overloading
14. what is Overriding?
Overriding=>Overriding => Childe class method override the parent class methos is call overriding.
15. What is Overloading in Java?
method overloading is the process of defining more than one function in a class with the same name but different argument lists.
at the line of function calling, the complier will invoke the correct one by using the type and member of the argument.
16. what is the main difference b/w overloading and overriding?
=>> Main defference between Overloading and overriding is :-
run time–>>over riding
17. Why String is immutable in Java?
=>> String is immutable in Java. An immutable class is simply a class whose instances cannot be modified.
All information in an instance is initialized when the instance is created and the information can not be modified.
18. What is the Java API?
The Java API is a large collection of ready-made software components that provide many useful capabilities, such as graphical user interface (GUI) widgets.